- How long have you been on DeviantArt?
8 years. Has it really been that long already?
- What does your username mean?
My email is ugokanai. In my dictionary it said 'death' or 'no longer functioning'. I was kind of emo at the time, so, yeah.
Now I know it means more like 'don't move!', but I barely knew any Japanese back then.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Are you left or right handed?
- What was your first deviation?
I want to say it was this one. I have gone through my DA and deleted some work, put it into folders and some into scraps.
I have a feeling it was this one though.
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital, even though I still can't get the hang of it.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Realistic anime, like Obata Takeshi's work. I love it and would love to be able to draw like that.
I think it was this one. This is one of the first animes I loved! And characters.
What was your first favourite?
Digital work or photo-realism. Doubly so if it's both at the same time.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be
I don't really have a need to meet anybody, to be quite honest
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper.
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Work. I get so bored that tons of ideas come to mind. Unfortunately, I never follow through once I do have the time
I used to talk a lot with my DA friends. I miss that. Some of the people I was 'closest' to have left.
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?